- How do I order? You can order either as a guest or you can create your own account. Your choice. Click the “BUY” button of the titles you want. When you’ve finished adding to your basket go to the “Checkout”.
Remember to carefully check the details you enter for your billing address. We ship worldwide and offer a variety of shipping methods as well as insurance; this is purchased during checkout.Please double check your billing and delivery addresses are correct. The main reason for non-delivery or slow delivery is an error in the address details – however good your postal service is none of them are psychic…nor are we!
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
All titles listed are in stock. Our database is kept up-to-date in real time and is as accurate as is possible. Occasionally a record may go out of stock which shows as being in stock – if this occurs and you order it, you will receive a full refund.
- Can I order by telephone?
Yes, but you will still need to pay electronically. PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Delta, Switch, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Eurocard, JCB and UK issued Visa Electron. We also accept PayPal or bank transfers. We do not accept Cheques or Money Orders
- How do I pay by bank transfer?
Just send us an email to [email protected] with a list of the items you want and your address. We will get back to you promptly with a total including post and let you know how your payment can be made.
- How long do you take to despatch an order?
We try to ship the same day, Monday – Saturday. Very occasionally it might take a little longer.
- Is ordering from your website secure?
Yes the shopping cart is encrypted to ensure 100% security.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
UK: 1-3 working days.
Europe: approximately 5-8 working days.
Rest of the world: approximately 7-15 working days.
The time that your order takes to arrive depends on your distance from the UK, and on the efficiency of your local postal service. These times are based on Royal Mail’s estimates. Experience tells us that deliveries to Central and South America in particular can take 4 weeks or more. It all depends on the local postal service in your area. Depending on factors beyond our control (for example local delivery problems, and customs inspections/delays) postage times can sometimes take longer.
- How will my purchase be packaged?
Your items will be packaged in Professionally manufactured and made-for-purpose thick reinforced cardboard envelopes and encased in sturdy ribbed card stiffeners
- How will the package be delivered?
In the UK we use Royal Mail. For the rest of the world your package will usually be delivered by your national postal service. For larger boxes delivery may be made by UPS, Fedex or other courier.
- Do you have a shop I can visit?
Yes, but you need to book an appointment.
- Is it possible to collect my order from your offices, instead of having it mailed?
- I am ordering from outside the UK – will VAT be deducted from my order? Not any more, the UK is no longer in the EU.
- Brexit, VAT and other Taxes? Intoxica does not charge or collect VAT charges for any country. For EU Countries. we have elected that the postal operator, courier firm or customs agent will collect the VAT from the customers and remit the import VAT to custom. We do not collect sales taxes for any other countries outside the EU. Please be aware that your local customs system may charge you import duty, tariff or handling fee which will be your responsibility to pay.
- What if my card payment is declined or not authorised?
Your order will be reserved for you for 4 days. We will email you in this time. If there is no reply, we will then cancel the order.
- Is my package insured against loss or damage in the post?
At the point of purchase you have the option to pay for Registered Post which covers against loss or damage in the post. You will be sent the Tracking Number for your parcel so you may follow its progress to you. We strongly recommend that any order with the value of £20.00 or more really should be sent Signed For shipping in the UK and Tracked Shipping to the rest of the world. We can only be able to provide tracking numbers to customers who have chosen and paid for insurance. Unlike some countries, UK International Standard shipping does not come with a Tracking Number. Please note we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of items in the post that are not insured.
- If I order from outside the UK, will I pay customs charges?
If you are ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay customs charges. Some countries allow small packages to be delivered without charge, but some charge customs duty – please contact your national customs office regarding this subject, as the customer is always liable for any such charges.
- What if I receive a faulty record?
Providing that you return the products in the same condition that you received them, we will refund the cost of the item plus the cost of your return postage. If a return is required, please send the item well packed. Please contact us first via email using the Contact Form on the website if you have a problem.
- What if I don’t like the records I have ordered? Can I return them?
Wherever possible we provide accurate descriptions of records and pictures. On that basis all sales are final.
- I have received only part of my order – why is this?
It’s likely that you were sent 2 or more packages. For instance, your 45s might have been packaged in one box, and your LPs in another. Due to the vagaries of the postal system the other package should turn up soon.
- Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us and ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number. You will be refunded accordingly.
- Any other questions?: Please send us an email – [email protected]